|Amazon Cloud Player on iOS. Better than iTunes Match|
Amazon Cloud storage and Cloud Player are nothing new to the world of smartphones and tablets, however, they are new to iOS. As of this week, Amazon has finally released Amazon Cloud player to iOS which allows users to upload music to the cloud and then stream them via the Amazon Cloud Player app. After some extensive use the past few days, I can say with out a doubt Amazon’s Cloud Player absolutely preforms better than iTunes Match.
- Go to www.amazon.com, if you don’t have an account, make one.
- Select “Shop by Department” and then select “MP3’s and Cloud Player”
- Select “Cloud Player for Web,” after the page loads up, select “Upload your music”
- From there you should be prompted to download the “Amazon MP3 uploader”
- Install “AmazonMP3uploader”
- Once installed and running on desktop, let it scan your music, after it finishes scanning, should take roughly 1-4 minutes depending on your music library size.
- From there, it will give you an estimate. For 3,000 songs, about 12 hours. I know it sounds like a long time but it is well worth the wait.
- Go to the App Store on your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad and search “Amazon Cloud Player”
- Login in with your Amazon account and enjoy your music